Skip to main content

The Loooooong, and Winding Road to Losing Weight

"Uy, pumayat ka ah! Anong diet mo?' A comment worth an Emmy trophy award for best actress, then you give out a wonderful speech about how you struggled to shed those clingy baby fats.

Gaining weight, for most people I know, is easy as counting or reciting the alphabet, but losing weight? That's totally a different story,  as hard as counting stars like the Coldplay people (tama ba? baka ibash ako ng madla), pero eto mas different na comparison..much like a mosquito flying alongside a fucking troop of roaches. Iba?:p

I've narrated here how I gained weight because of a dreadful skin condition..and losing the excess weight is not a walk in the park..damn, I'm still panting from all the running and doing cardio until now. The journey is not even halfway there. I'm still fluffy like a bunny. Although, I have already lost a few pounds since I started intermittent fasting, which is, I would say is an introductory course to discipline. I love how it conditioned my mind and body to get hungry at a certain time of day..so I am guessing that my body is utilizing my stored baby fats, even when I have not ingested anything yet. Good job body!:p

But in every bida bida story, there's always a kontrabida who will ruin the bida's grand plans. There's sugar, and carbs which screams to me 'I am the savior, the light and the way to get through your day'. How do I say no to that?..hayst. It is hard for me to give up white rice, I eat one full meal everyday, and snacks the rest of my 'eating period'. I've read that carbs that are not gonna be used to fuel the body for strenuous activities, will be your stored baby fats,in short, those fluffy belbels are from sinful sweets you devoured with so much happiness. And they haunt you like the souls of koratong baleleng every time you look at yourself in the mirror. Kaya ako hindi nagsasalamin eh. Try mo din..:p

Despite the kontrabida''s efforts to destroy the dreams of our bida, there are ways to overcome the adversities, in the form of big D...discipline kasi yan.:D It is not going to be easy, but the end result will be worth it. A healthier,cuter version of me. I try to be as active as possible..by stretching.hahaha. Ang init kasi, di ko kinakaya yung double init when I do cardio, we have stationary bike and I do jump ropes when the heavens bless me with kasipagan and courage to hear my sweat glands screaming for help. My skin betrays me when I sweat, I get rashes easily, especially when my temperature rises.

So what do I do? In order for me to compensate with lack of workout/exercise..I am striving as hard as a rock to limit my carb intake, and increase my fluid,high fiber intake, and eat clean.

Minsan feeling ko pinagloloko ko lang sarili ko, but when I see my old photos, when I was still a 26-inch waisted human being, I scold my current self to stop sulking and ignore my unwanted cravings, due to watching too much mukbang videos.

That's another simple advice, don't watch mukbang videos in the middle of the night. It will only trigger your brain to crave junk the following days. :D Who am I to give advice about losing weight eh ang fluffy ko naman. Well, for one, I know how hard to lose weight, and the emotional stress being fluffy puts me in, I take note everything that's effective to me, that might help other people too! So swallow your bitch self or eat bigas with okra na lang!

Now, I got nothing bu positivity that tomorrow luluhod ang mga tala and papayat din tayo. :) We'll get the body we want, just stick to your plan and motivate your self, kahit masarap ang mainit na kanin with taba ng talangka sa ibabaw, with itlog na maalat, inihaw na talong at kamatis. Sarap no?:D

Bukas na lang ulit diet? Bawal! Bagsak ka na agad sa test!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Lipistik

Friday again! Happy weekend world! Again, I ask myself, how can I fucking write something happy and witty, if all I can do is sulk over the idea or feeling of being unwanted. I can’t even say that I like myself. Feeling ko nagkakaron na naman ako ng episode of the inevitable. Pero I can get over this, I know. Una sa lahat, patawad sa mga nagbabasa ng blogs ko, ang boring kong tao. Dead kid. Wala ng nagaganap na interesting sakin, maliban sa madami akong natututunan sa work ko. Yeth, I’ll tell you about my job. Nasa harap lang sya ng magandang building ng San Miguel. Nung 2015, wala pa tong building. Nag work kasi ako dati sa tabi netong building. Big hole lang to non. Dead end. Tanginang train of thought, napuputol, humihinto. Im cursed!!! Ohmaygaaaad! Gagawa na lang ako ng quick alamat! Ang topic for today, mga bata, ay tungkol sa alamat ng lipstick. Bilang mahilig sa lippie ang ating may akda, gumawa sya ng kwento tungkol sa kung paano nagsimula ang pamahid sa labi n

SINGKONG BUTAS

Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, ultimo barya mahalaga. (kaganapan sa jeep umagang pauwi ako) Pasahero: bayad, wilcome.(lalakeng mukang papasok palang, ayoko maging judgmental, basta papasok palang) *abot bayad,abot sukli. bilang.kunot noo ni kuya passenger* P: magkanu ba hanggang wilcome? Driver: unse. P: subra ka singko. D: Salamat. *********************************************************************** Sa sobrang corrupt ng mga tao sa tabi-tabi, sa taas tass, mas may dangal pa ang ordinaryong tao na nagttrabaho sa ilalim ng araw kaysa sa mga taong nasa malambot na upuan at malamig na opisina. Nakakalungkot isipin na sa kabila ng pagnanais nating magluklok ng tapat na opisyal ng gobyerno, tila parang may masamang elemento ang nagluluklok sa kanila sa pwesto. Ano nga ba ang masamang elemento na naghahasik ng lagim sa gobyerno?PERA. Sabi nila, hindi ang pera ang sumisira sa buhay ng tao, kundi ang pagmamahal at pagnanais na magkamal ng limpak limpak na salapi. Aanhin mo ang

Barasoain Church - yung nasa sampung piso

disclaimer: Lahat ng pictures kuha lang sa humble kong android. raw lahat at hinaluan ng konting kaartehan ko, na minsan nakakainis dahil di naman kagandahan ang kinalalabasan. More practice!! Barasoain Church in Malolos, Bulacan Yung simbahan sa sampung piso: Kung titignan mo yung pera, mukang malaki yung simbahan..Pero syempre iba na ang mundo ngayon!! baka lumaki na ang mga tao at lumiit yung simbahan. Parang damit na nag sshrink pag nalabhan. Pero syempre!! joke lang mga yan.:p Magkamukha naman yung nasa sampung piso chaka sa actual kong nakita, andun yung puno na di ko alam kung legit bang yun padin yung puno, o apo na to nung original na puno. Syempre iba na ichura ng paligid nung simbahan.Yung nasa gilid ng bell tower eh may kalyeng tinayuan na ng mga maliliit na bahay at tindahan. Nakakita din ako ng ilang nagbbisikletang kuya na nakapara, nagbebenta ng kwek kwek,siomai, palamig at iba pang tnutusok. Sa kabilang side naman,