Skip to main content

KNOW MEEE.:)


MEEEE. Profiles like this always require things to introduce one self and makes me think of things I usually not think. I have nothing against these kinds of inquiry, I just stated what my mind wanted to relay and I know, and you ought to know that I have random things in mind which I also randomly say or express in many ways I can.
First thing, I'm RV and that's all I want to be called. I have this addiction to reading and having my books inside my room and never to part from them since, I kind of have this feeling that I’ll die without them. I wanted to see them each time I open my eyes and before I fall into deep slumber. I have read hundreds but like in Love I'm still waiting for the right one to come. That'll cause me to have sleepless nights, tachycardia (increased heart rate), butterflies in my stomach, and spark that cannot be seen but can be felt. I love to eat and I'm proud to say I don't gain much wait even I eat too much to the extent of gluttony. I eat all sorts but screw beans! Totally hate them. I love all the colors except blue. Don't ask me why 'coz I really don't know the reason I just don't like it. By the way, as of the moment I’m typing this, I'm 20 years old and very single. I don't know why but I’m happy the way my life is right now. I have a lot of friends and best friends. They are not as many as you think but they are all true to my face and but I admit that I choose my friends very well, I have thousands of acquaintances but not all of them are considered as friends. I belong to a huge family and although life can be harsh sometimes, family really makes a person feel she's the luckiest person on earth to have them as her family. I love them that I' ready to die for them.
Next year, 2011, I’ll be graduating from BS in Nursing. I know there are a lot of nurses already, but maybe, just maybe, I still have the place where I can prove myself. I'm not so good in school, but I always do what I think I can and never regret anything. I keep my promises and I hate breaking them so I seldom swear. I put all my dignity in what I promise to someone. I am a boyish type and I don't get along with girls who always go shopping, fond of wearing make ups, eating in expensive restaurants and have this lips that shines like diamonds. I don't have grudge against them but I am not one of their kind. I wear whatever I please and usually they are not the girly ones. Don't get the idea that I’m a lesbian because I’m not. I wear make up, cute dresses, stilettos, skirts and stuff but not everyday. I have a heart that is as fragile as any glass. I'm not sensitive, I get don't get irritated easily, my patience can run hundreds of kilometers but I there are still times I get mad. But the time I get mad, I usually cry. Such a baby. yea. I have 2 toy dogs, I love them solo much. They are Buns and Adding, poodle and cocker spaniel. I hope to have them forever.:) I'm not fond of eating sweets, I don't if I have a malfunction in my tastes buds or whatever. I believe. in this life, you have to do all what it takes to get the full extent of your happiness. You only get one chance to live or luckily have bunch of chances to live but usually we have one so don't argue. Live it full and never surrender. Because a person worse than a quitter is a person who is afraid to try things out. I don't live to have what if's in life and regret the things I wanted to do but I never did. I'm here to live for Him, up there and use this gift He gave me to make others happy and share with them the blessings we have around us. Well, Love, if you ask me, though I don't have a special someone right now, I believe that God gave us the very right person for us to be with for the rest of our lives. I just have to enjoy what I have right now and maybe, in the most unexpected way, I’ll meet him and I’ll never let him go. Love is the strongest force in the world and second is hatred. I don't have the proof the prove that hatred really is the second but I just think that when you have hate in your heart, you end up making your life and the lives of others around you miserable. And hatred pulls you closer to wrinkles and to death! Death, I also have this bizarre way to look at death. I've read a comics that was called "Death: the time of your life". Is death really a bad thing? Don't you realize that for every goodbye there is always a sweet beginning. And death isn't the end. It's just a new form of what we call Life. I get the feeling of thrill each time I wake up, because each day, I don't know what it'll give me, it can be a bad hair day or can be a day full of laughs and naughty stuff. But anyway, I still love the life I have right now. I am not rich, I can't buy all the things that I want but a happy person isn't always the one who can buy all she pleases. Its the person who can make the most out of what she has. I know you might think that I’m saying this because I am not in the other situation. Everything has their reasons and its just that I have to know mine in a cool perspective. And not make it look irritating that I’ll end up frustrated. When it comes to strangers I have to say, I’m not so good at them. I require time to adjust to the situation and think of the best way to cope with it. I get along with people but I have the feeling that as much as many people loves me, many people also dislikes me. I don't consider it as a bad thing since everybody has their right to their opinions. In many ways I can be happy with just myself, my family, friends, study and career but there are times that I long for the warm embrace I had before. I don't regret to have ended it and I don't miss the relationship. I just miss the idea of having someone to talk to. By the end of the day, someone who'll make you smile and feel your heart beating faster because of that person. The idea of having that person for the rest of your life makes my heart leap. It's the most romantic thing that I consider...just having that person in my life loving me despite all my imperfections makes every bad hair day worthwhile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Lipistik

Friday again! Happy weekend world! Again, I ask myself, how can I fucking write something happy and witty, if all I can do is sulk over the idea or feeling of being unwanted. I can’t even say that I like myself. Feeling ko nagkakaron na naman ako ng episode of the inevitable. Pero I can get over this, I know. Una sa lahat, patawad sa mga nagbabasa ng blogs ko, ang boring kong tao. Dead kid. Wala ng nagaganap na interesting sakin, maliban sa madami akong natututunan sa work ko. Yeth, I’ll tell you about my job. Nasa harap lang sya ng magandang building ng San Miguel. Nung 2015, wala pa tong building. Nag work kasi ako dati sa tabi netong building. Big hole lang to non. Dead end. Tanginang train of thought, napuputol, humihinto. Im cursed!!! Ohmaygaaaad! Gagawa na lang ako ng quick alamat! Ang topic for today, mga bata, ay tungkol sa alamat ng lipstick. Bilang mahilig sa lippie ang ating may akda, gumawa sya ng kwento tungkol sa kung paano nagsimula ang pamahid sa labi n

SINGKONG BUTAS

Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, ultimo barya mahalaga. (kaganapan sa jeep umagang pauwi ako) Pasahero: bayad, wilcome.(lalakeng mukang papasok palang, ayoko maging judgmental, basta papasok palang) *abot bayad,abot sukli. bilang.kunot noo ni kuya passenger* P: magkanu ba hanggang wilcome? Driver: unse. P: subra ka singko. D: Salamat. *********************************************************************** Sa sobrang corrupt ng mga tao sa tabi-tabi, sa taas tass, mas may dangal pa ang ordinaryong tao na nagttrabaho sa ilalim ng araw kaysa sa mga taong nasa malambot na upuan at malamig na opisina. Nakakalungkot isipin na sa kabila ng pagnanais nating magluklok ng tapat na opisyal ng gobyerno, tila parang may masamang elemento ang nagluluklok sa kanila sa pwesto. Ano nga ba ang masamang elemento na naghahasik ng lagim sa gobyerno?PERA. Sabi nila, hindi ang pera ang sumisira sa buhay ng tao, kundi ang pagmamahal at pagnanais na magkamal ng limpak limpak na salapi. Aanhin mo ang

Barasoain Church - yung nasa sampung piso

disclaimer: Lahat ng pictures kuha lang sa humble kong android. raw lahat at hinaluan ng konting kaartehan ko, na minsan nakakainis dahil di naman kagandahan ang kinalalabasan. More practice!! Barasoain Church in Malolos, Bulacan Yung simbahan sa sampung piso: Kung titignan mo yung pera, mukang malaki yung simbahan..Pero syempre iba na ang mundo ngayon!! baka lumaki na ang mga tao at lumiit yung simbahan. Parang damit na nag sshrink pag nalabhan. Pero syempre!! joke lang mga yan.:p Magkamukha naman yung nasa sampung piso chaka sa actual kong nakita, andun yung puno na di ko alam kung legit bang yun padin yung puno, o apo na to nung original na puno. Syempre iba na ichura ng paligid nung simbahan.Yung nasa gilid ng bell tower eh may kalyeng tinayuan na ng mga maliliit na bahay at tindahan. Nakakita din ako ng ilang nagbbisikletang kuya na nakapara, nagbebenta ng kwek kwek,siomai, palamig at iba pang tnutusok. Sa kabilang side naman,