Skip to main content

Love Rush

Everyone craves to have that one perfect love..Who doesn't, right?

I've talked to a lot of people, met a lot of earthlings, and observed the metro go round, (in my several bouts of coffee-ing and counting human beings session by myself) I feel like they, we exert so much effort, just to get to that #relationshipgoals they can post in the social networking sites. What has come to our dear romantic side? Is it just within the confines of our social sites that we can see happy couples, sweet gestures, genuine kilig, guys making ligaw sa bahay of the ate, and making sibak the kahoy for the ate's family (not the ate ang sisibakin). Kidding aside, I dont know when was the turning point of humanity, to be so digital about everything, including love and ligawan portion.

Personally, before, I wasn't really a fan of ligawan stage. Mainly because, if I know i like someone, I dont want the period wherein, the guy should prove something to the girl, because that would be so sexist. Love is a two way street, both sexes should prove to each other that they are equally smitten by each other, to be together..officially. I once thought that girls also have the right to court a guy they like..because it's not just males, who can buy gifts, travel long just to see their lovey, bring flowers, and profess love in a very nakakakilig manner. that's just me, and my crazy ideas.

Anyway, back to what I was ranting about..As a single earthling who has been 'entertaining' other earthlings about professing their dire intent to court me, I noticed something..regardless of their age group, they are rushing to be with someone. It's like they just want to get over with the courting phase and be with the girl they got eye on. If they don't get the answer that they want from me, they move on..That has been the trend. Maybe that's why I don't want to jump into a relationship..because I'm afraid that someone I like would be the same as anybody else..madali maka move on pag di nakuha yung gusto.

Recently, I attended a family (incl family friends) dinner date. Some of the titas, including my mom actually, are teasing me that I might be a shiberbeley because I haven't been in a relationship for how many years now. Naisip ko, tama naman sila..hindi yung tomboy part ah!part where I haven't been seeing anyone, whom I brought home to meet them. Anong magagawa ko? Guys nowadays, just come and go. Who doesn't want to have that perfect love, right? I do too,but I'm not in a rush to be with anyone, just because I'm alone for a few years, and that my mother wants apo already.

Naisip ko din, parang ang bilis ng takbo ng oras, compared noong 90's. Parang lahat nagmamadali, lahat gusto kong gumalaw, umusad agad agad. Parang wala nang today..wala nang present. It's like we're living in a thin line between yesterday and tomorrow. A place where everyone's either stuck reminiscing the past and the others rushing, preparing to wake up the next day. It's as if we don't have the luxury of just enjoying the day, because everyone has agenda in mind, for the following days, weeks,and months. Minsan napapagod na akong mag isip kung meron pa nga bang tao na kapareho kong mag isip.kapareho kong baliw na gustong manatili bilang tao, hindi bilang robot. Hindi ko alam kung makakatagpo pa ba ako ng nilalang na gusto rin ng pagmamahal na hinahanap ko, ng fluffy earthling na pareho kami ng depinisyon ng pag-ibig. Ay feeling ko pala wala! dahil what's love for me is something exotic! Something out of this world, something that came from the bosom of our vast universe. Love is a miraculous force that drives everything even invisible things without a steering wheel. Charot!

Going back to how digitalized love is nowadays, I would still want to retain my faith in humanity...that someday, not everyone will be rushing to meet the right person, but strive to be the right person for someone. haaaaay, now I want a bottle of beer, and some crazy beer buddy to talk to about the how vast our universe is, and if life outside Earth is really possible..because why not, right? we might be a version of aliens in another planet, or galaxy!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Lipistik

Friday again! Happy weekend world! Again, I ask myself, how can I fucking write something happy and witty, if all I can do is sulk over the idea or feeling of being unwanted. I can’t even say that I like myself. Feeling ko nagkakaron na naman ako ng episode of the inevitable. Pero I can get over this, I know. Una sa lahat, patawad sa mga nagbabasa ng blogs ko, ang boring kong tao. Dead kid. Wala ng nagaganap na interesting sakin, maliban sa madami akong natututunan sa work ko. Yeth, I’ll tell you about my job. Nasa harap lang sya ng magandang building ng San Miguel. Nung 2015, wala pa tong building. Nag work kasi ako dati sa tabi netong building. Big hole lang to non. Dead end. Tanginang train of thought, napuputol, humihinto. Im cursed!!! Ohmaygaaaad! Gagawa na lang ako ng quick alamat! Ang topic for today, mga bata, ay tungkol sa alamat ng lipstick. Bilang mahilig sa lippie ang ating may akda, gumawa sya ng kwento tungkol sa kung paano nagsimula ang pamahid sa labi n

SINGKONG BUTAS

Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, ultimo barya mahalaga. (kaganapan sa jeep umagang pauwi ako) Pasahero: bayad, wilcome.(lalakeng mukang papasok palang, ayoko maging judgmental, basta papasok palang) *abot bayad,abot sukli. bilang.kunot noo ni kuya passenger* P: magkanu ba hanggang wilcome? Driver: unse. P: subra ka singko. D: Salamat. *********************************************************************** Sa sobrang corrupt ng mga tao sa tabi-tabi, sa taas tass, mas may dangal pa ang ordinaryong tao na nagttrabaho sa ilalim ng araw kaysa sa mga taong nasa malambot na upuan at malamig na opisina. Nakakalungkot isipin na sa kabila ng pagnanais nating magluklok ng tapat na opisyal ng gobyerno, tila parang may masamang elemento ang nagluluklok sa kanila sa pwesto. Ano nga ba ang masamang elemento na naghahasik ng lagim sa gobyerno?PERA. Sabi nila, hindi ang pera ang sumisira sa buhay ng tao, kundi ang pagmamahal at pagnanais na magkamal ng limpak limpak na salapi. Aanhin mo ang

Barasoain Church - yung nasa sampung piso

disclaimer: Lahat ng pictures kuha lang sa humble kong android. raw lahat at hinaluan ng konting kaartehan ko, na minsan nakakainis dahil di naman kagandahan ang kinalalabasan. More practice!! Barasoain Church in Malolos, Bulacan Yung simbahan sa sampung piso: Kung titignan mo yung pera, mukang malaki yung simbahan..Pero syempre iba na ang mundo ngayon!! baka lumaki na ang mga tao at lumiit yung simbahan. Parang damit na nag sshrink pag nalabhan. Pero syempre!! joke lang mga yan.:p Magkamukha naman yung nasa sampung piso chaka sa actual kong nakita, andun yung puno na di ko alam kung legit bang yun padin yung puno, o apo na to nung original na puno. Syempre iba na ichura ng paligid nung simbahan.Yung nasa gilid ng bell tower eh may kalyeng tinayuan na ng mga maliliit na bahay at tindahan. Nakakita din ako ng ilang nagbbisikletang kuya na nakapara, nagbebenta ng kwek kwek,siomai, palamig at iba pang tnutusok. Sa kabilang side naman,