Skip to main content

Deception and Heartaches

It's just the same busy Monday for most..but for a lonesome creature like me, it's not the usual quiet Monday morning...

The universe has been conspiring with destiny to ruin what I thought a good,quiet relationship. I thought he's the guy who'll prove that cheating is not actually a thing for guys, but then..since this is not meant to last forever, the relationship ended in the ways I did not expect.

I'm not perfect. I wouldn't say that I've never been in an affair that affected people's lives,but when I decided to enter this relationship, after years of hibernation, I told myself that I'll make this a quiet one, wherein I would shout out to the world that I'm in love.

I made him feel loved,I gave him things he didn't have before,. I brought him to places he never been to, I introduced him to cuisines his taste buds have never tasted before. I taught him how to adult, how to treat life with goodness, how to make ends meet, how to work well with stupid people, and how to love oneself before anybody else. Ergo, I've been the girlfriend he asked for. 

The relationship lasted for almost 6 months..T'was a bliss at first, like most relationships, I guess. He's been the best 'alipin ng pag-ibig'. Fed me like I was a baby,gave all my food craving even in the darkest hour of night, made me feel beautiful even when I'm already fat, and he's been the proudest when we became a couple. He made me laugh the hardest..but the thing he did to break my trust cuts the deepest.

It never occurred to me that he'll be the one going around sniffing other girls' neck. It was just a day out with the boys,which apparently,became boys day out with a girl. I know all of them, they're my friends, including the girl..or so I thought. Just like any sane girlfriend, I asked what happened during their inuman, he said it was ok, fun, he got wasted.nothing more. I know that he went with the girl after that, since they have the same way, going home.We got into a tiny fight after that because he got mad with one of our friends because he posted a video taken during that day. Nothing out of the ordinary, just boys goofing around. I asked him, 'bakit ka nagagalit,ok lang naman yung video, chaka tayo tayo lang naman nakakakita, may kelangan ka bang itago?'

And that was just a gut feel remark which I did not give much attention, until one day..after almost 2 weeks after their fun day out, a close friend of mine told what happened after.. The rest was history.

The reason why I'm fucking hurting is because I knew them both. He was mine and she was my friend. We used to dine out together with her, and I didn't think that they would do such fucking shit behind my back, making me look stupid because I have no idea what they did! I even look like shit going to work crying. Crying while working, while shitting in the toilet, while eating. I gave them the satisfaction to look at me while I was like that. It took me a few days to get my shit together, not mind their existence, and treat them like any other human beings. Twas hard and still is now...

Heartaches depresses all my living cells,just like every one else, I mourn every waking hour of my life. But I make the best happy smiles to spread around even when I'm in pain. I don't know until when I'll be like this. I don't even know until when am I going to stare at the pieces and pick them up. All I know is that it hurts like hell, I was betrayed, lied to and now I can't stand a day without crying it all out, just to feel a little better. 

How do I start? 

Comments

EG said…
Life is tough darling, but so are you. Keep your head up baby girl. Always.
Anonymous said…
Here's a song...

click
RV said…
Thank you.:) your words remind me of someone...
RV said…
ikaw ba nag ccompose nung mga songs na nilalagay mo dito?
Anonymous said…
I wish i wrote them, hehe, galing lang lahat sa everyday usual playlist ko. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Alamat ng Lipistik

Friday again! Happy weekend world! Again, I ask myself, how can I fucking write something happy and witty, if all I can do is sulk over the idea or feeling of being unwanted. I can’t even say that I like myself. Feeling ko nagkakaron na naman ako ng episode of the inevitable. Pero I can get over this, I know. Una sa lahat, patawad sa mga nagbabasa ng blogs ko, ang boring kong tao. Dead kid. Wala ng nagaganap na interesting sakin, maliban sa madami akong natututunan sa work ko. Yeth, I’ll tell you about my job. Nasa harap lang sya ng magandang building ng San Miguel. Nung 2015, wala pa tong building. Nag work kasi ako dati sa tabi netong building. Big hole lang to non. Dead end. Tanginang train of thought, napuputol, humihinto. Im cursed!!! Ohmaygaaaad! Gagawa na lang ako ng quick alamat! Ang topic for today, mga bata, ay tungkol sa alamat ng lipstick. Bilang mahilig sa lippie ang ating may akda, gumawa sya ng kwento tungkol sa kung paano nagsimula ang pamahid sa labi n

SINGKONG BUTAS

Sa hirap ng buhay ngayon, ultimo barya mahalaga. (kaganapan sa jeep umagang pauwi ako) Pasahero: bayad, wilcome.(lalakeng mukang papasok palang, ayoko maging judgmental, basta papasok palang) *abot bayad,abot sukli. bilang.kunot noo ni kuya passenger* P: magkanu ba hanggang wilcome? Driver: unse. P: subra ka singko. D: Salamat. *********************************************************************** Sa sobrang corrupt ng mga tao sa tabi-tabi, sa taas tass, mas may dangal pa ang ordinaryong tao na nagttrabaho sa ilalim ng araw kaysa sa mga taong nasa malambot na upuan at malamig na opisina. Nakakalungkot isipin na sa kabila ng pagnanais nating magluklok ng tapat na opisyal ng gobyerno, tila parang may masamang elemento ang nagluluklok sa kanila sa pwesto. Ano nga ba ang masamang elemento na naghahasik ng lagim sa gobyerno?PERA. Sabi nila, hindi ang pera ang sumisira sa buhay ng tao, kundi ang pagmamahal at pagnanais na magkamal ng limpak limpak na salapi. Aanhin mo ang

Barasoain Church - yung nasa sampung piso

disclaimer: Lahat ng pictures kuha lang sa humble kong android. raw lahat at hinaluan ng konting kaartehan ko, na minsan nakakainis dahil di naman kagandahan ang kinalalabasan. More practice!! Barasoain Church in Malolos, Bulacan Yung simbahan sa sampung piso: Kung titignan mo yung pera, mukang malaki yung simbahan..Pero syempre iba na ang mundo ngayon!! baka lumaki na ang mga tao at lumiit yung simbahan. Parang damit na nag sshrink pag nalabhan. Pero syempre!! joke lang mga yan.:p Magkamukha naman yung nasa sampung piso chaka sa actual kong nakita, andun yung puno na di ko alam kung legit bang yun padin yung puno, o apo na to nung original na puno. Syempre iba na ichura ng paligid nung simbahan.Yung nasa gilid ng bell tower eh may kalyeng tinayuan na ng mga maliliit na bahay at tindahan. Nakakita din ako ng ilang nagbbisikletang kuya na nakapara, nagbebenta ng kwek kwek,siomai, palamig at iba pang tnutusok. Sa kabilang side naman,